Sea Tree House offers two delightful self-catering apartments and a Cottage in Lyme Regis. Our properties feature:
- PRIVATE PARKING
- SEA VIEWS OF COBB & HARBOUR
- 3 MINUTE WALK TO THE SEA & BEACH
- FREE WIFI
- A QUIET LOCATIONS IN THE HEART OF LYME REGIS
- SOMETHING SPECIAL – INTERESTING HISTORIC BUILDING
- IDEAL FOR ROMANTIC, OR FAMILY BREAKSEach spacious Apartment sleeps 2 +1 + cot so is perfect for an off season romantic break for a couple or for a beach holiday for a family in the summer.
Sea Tree House is a grand Grade II listed Georgian house dating back over 200 years with a fascinating heritage. Jane Austen probably stayed here in 1804 when she and some of her family visited Lyme. It was lovingly restored by the owner, David Parker and his wife Anna and contains many of its original features. Arranged on separate floors, each is a completely private, one bed-roomed apartment with its own hallway, lounge, kitchen and bathroom/shower room. Within the calm and gentle atmosphere of Sea Tree House, each spacious apartment is uniquely different but shares the same standard of furnishings and elegant décor.
Please click the links above to find out more about each Apartment